Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sam I AM 3 Mo. OLD


Mama meets baby Sam
  Sweet Sam tuned 3 Mo. on September 23rd 2011. They grow up so fast and change daily. He looks allot like BOTH of us right now. His eyes are staying blue so far and he for sure has the Peterson nose. Both our babies have been mix babies. It seems 50/50 when people come and take a look who they say he looks like. I kinda like it that way :) Sam is soooo sweet and loves to be held allll day and all night. He likes it best when he is snuggled in nice and tight. He always has the cutest smile on his little face. I am not sure as to what his size is these days but he is a big boy :) I am not sure if it is his size or if its true because he is a boy but we do treat him differently then we did with Bridgette. I think I am expecting too much out of him too soon. Fish handles him differently as well. Fish treats him more like a boy and does things he would and never did with Bridge. I am thinking it may be a little of both. Either way we love him so much and he makes our little family complete. Bridgette is the best big sister I could have ever asked for. She is so good with him and loving in every way. Always helping and checking on him to make sure he is alright. She has handled sharing the attention like a super star. Sam is still not sleeping thru the night and is up every 2-3 hours to nurse. BUT when it comes to nursing I think Sam wins the "boobie" prize! WINK WINK. No really he is amazing and loves it. I am pretty sure he would be perfectly happy in life if I wrapped him up nice and snug and let him nurse all day. Sam is also a thumb sucker....we try really hard to keep his fingers/thumb out of his mouth cause I just don't think I am crazy about breaking that habit later down the road. He is in the begging stages of this but is a die hard about it. He is not a fan of the binki and will spit it out to stink his thumb in AHHHHHH! He hates his crib and that is driving me a little crazy. He sleeps in his bassinet but is quickly growing out of it. I think he likes it cause it is angled and hugs him in on all sides. The crib is too big of an open space and he doesn't like it at all! He LOVES to sleep on his tummy but it is still a little too early for me to allow that at night. We couldn't ask for more right now other than more sleep :)   

Sister meets baby Sam
But I think you give that up when you decide to be a parent. He is a good boy healthy and happy. We are blessed and we are so happy Sam is a part of us and our family! ~Sarah 
Samuel Fisher






Sam 3 Mo. old





1 comment: