As for more "New" news The divine Miss B has started Pre-School and dance classes :) Bridge could not wait to start school. We signed her up for a Montessori preschool and so far we are really enjoying it and her teachers are amazing! As we all know by now Bridge is very independent and was NOT going to potty train till SHE was good and ready herself. SO of course I stressed about it till finally the day before her 3rd 
birthday and 6 weeks before school started she decided it was time to do it. Which I was very happy with a new baby the thought of 2 in diapers for too long wasn't making me very excited....But she did it and when she did it was 100% across the board even at night!!! As a reward for potty training herself before school started we promised ballet/tap classes. AND OH MAN is she the cutest tiny dancer you have ever seen. She is a super star in her class and her teacher told me the other day how sweet, funny and cute she is in class. Bridge is the girl that's always first in line right behind teacher and doesn't miss a beat. Our baby girl isn't a baby anymore and I am so happy for her. She is loving both of her new schools so much. I mean how can you not when on the first day of class you get to go outside and play in the mud and eat goldfish for snack 2 of Bridgie Pies all time favorite things. I can not wait to see what this school year brings in the classroom and on the stage! ~Sarah








No comments:
Post a Comment