Sexy SIX
This October Fish and I celebrated our SIX year wedding Anniversary. I used this picture because I find my husband very SEXY looking in this pic :) that's why I named this blog the Sexy SIX!!!
Fish and I were married on Oct. 1st 2005
We had a beautiful wedding up in Eden UT.
at the Red Moose Ski Resort.
at the Red Moose Ski Resort.
Everything a girl wanted and more. Fish and I have been together for 10 years and have been married for 6. I love this man with all of my soul.
He is smart and fun and the most amazing father.
I cant wait to see what the next Sexy SIX will bring us.
Happy Anniversary Fish I LOVE you <3
He is smart and fun and the most amazing father.
I cant wait to see what the next Sexy SIX will bring us.
Happy Anniversary Fish I LOVE you <3
Thanks for choosing me to be your Best Friend, Lover and the Mother to your Babies.
I am very Blessed to have you!
~Sarah







1 comment:
Aaaah so sweet! Happy Anniversary you two! :o)
Post a Comment