Sir Samuel
On October 23rd 2011 Sir Sam turned 4 Mo. old. He weighed in at 19 lbs. 25 inches long which puts him in the 90% for weight and the 25% for height :) His head also measured in 90%. Sam is doing really well bottle feeding and has now BLESSED us by sleeping through the night! AHHHHH XOXO We also found out that our sweet Sam is tongue tied. It isn't hurting anything as of now and we dont see any reason to have it fixed for a few more months. Funny the minute Bridge was born we couldn't get her to keep her tongue in and this poor little guy cant stick it out. Crazy the differences between the two babies. Its fun to now have the both of them and to learn as we go along on the "infant" journey again things that are the same/different and the things we remember/forgot. With these two kiddos it seems to be more different than the same. People ask me if Sam is "better" or "easier" then Bridge was....and everyday I ask myself that same thing. To be honest its just different :) Bridgette was a better sleeper. She slept in her crib since day one till we converted it into a toddler bed then she climb into our bed and hasn't left since. With Bridge you could feed her change her wrap her up and put her down....Sweet Sam wont and hasn't slept in his crib one night. He loves his bassinet and has to be held/rocked to sleep while listening to the microwave fan vent above the stove. Sam loves to be held ALLLLL day! And likes to take little 20 minute cat naps through the day. Al tho he is doing well on the bottle I have a feeling Sam would have nursed till he was two. Sam is a good baby the only time he gets real cranky and fast is right when he gets super tired and is about 20 sec. from falling asleep. Other than that he is perfectly a happy go lucky boy with the BEST smile ever! He isn't rolling over yet but is getting very close. I don't even think this spoiled boy was put down on the floor till just a few days ago for the first time hahaha Funny the things you learn the second time go round. Things that are important and not so much. Sam had his first bath "alone" the other day and he hangs out in his PJ's a lot. Two things that NEVER happened with Bridge. I like the idea of being more relaxed this go round. I haven't even gotten out his birth announcements yet :) I am guessing I will add them in with the Xmas card this year! We are about to start some cereal with him and get him use to some food. With Bridge I made my own organic baby food at home and I don't feel like doing that this time. I think I am sticking with some good old fashion Gerber baby food :) Sam is fitting in with our cute little family and we sure do love him very much. He is starting to get his little personality and is a talker/squawker most of the time. He is our Happy boy XOXO~Sarah







No comments:
Post a Comment