Monday, September 19, 2011

BROTHER...

Samuel Fisher Powell
Meet the newbie in our family. Sam I AM was born on June 23rd. 2011. He was born at 9:10 A.M. He weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. Both my babies were 20 inches long, born on a Friday, at Ogden Regional Medical Hospital, by Dr. Bierer and by C-Sections. Sam was 1 week and 5 days early. My sweet sweet Sam was an amazingly easy birth. And what a perfect nurser. But this boy has been pretty colic since we brought him home and doesn't sleep very well. He hates his crib and likes to sleep nice and snug in the bassinet. He wants to be held allllll day and alllll night :) He is now 11 weeks and is doing much better with his colic and has the most amazing smile I have ever ever seen. I never knew I could feel this way about another man but boy does this guy have our whole hearts! He tends to be a bit more needy and fussy. But I was told that sounds about right for baby boys and he is just gonna need a little more time and love. He has already changed so much and for the most part is a good and happy guy. I cant wait for all of us to get to know this little sweet one more....~Sarah    

2 comments:

Sarah Cox said...

He is a cutie! Nice work on the blog!

Jamie said...

I don't think it's a boy thing. I think it's a second born thing. It's a theory I've gathered ;)... Both of my boys were never fussy or needy, and Presley on the other hand was my needy, fussy one.