Bridgette Nicholle Powell
Bridgette was born on July 18th 2008 at 6:47 P.M. She weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. and was 20 inches long. She was 1 week and 1 day early. Bridge was a good baby she slept well and was never colic. Although we had some major issues with her nursing at first but after a few months she got it down. Then at 5 months she had enough and went straight to the bottle and had that till she was 3 :) Bridge is a very independent kinda gal. She slept in her crib from day ONE till we turned it into a toddler bed. Then she climb into our bed and hasn't left since she was 2. Bridge is one tough tough bunny is what she says. She was sick quit a bit from about 5 months till 20 months. She never got the small easy stuff either :) But now she is healthy and strong and doing great. Bridge is allot like her dad! Very smart and stubborn. Bridge will do anything you ask as long as you give her a choice or make it seem like it was her super good idea. She never had the "Terrible Two's" and I have yet to see "Horrible Three's" BUT she has had a few moments in public places :) Other than that Bridge is Awesome! She is sensitive like her mama and LOVE's to be around others. Bridge loves to be with her cousins. She is into art/crafts and has always had a strong love for animals. She loves to sing and dance and make up and tell jokes. Bridgette has a big heart <3 She is wise beyond her years and I cant wait to blog/tell more about this amazing little darling. I wish I could freeze her and keep her always just like this. "I love you because you're you!" ~Bridgette
~Sarah
Valentines Day
14 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment