Fish and I really LOVE to go to church we decided to go back and take Sam for his first time. Bridge was also excited to go back. Bridge went to the preschool class and learned about people that god has sent to us in our lives who help us with daily activities and how she can be a helper to others. We did check Sam in the infants room. I never did that with Bridge haha but it worked out great. Although I watched that screen in the services like a hawk and checking my number badge every time to see if it was one of mine. :) It never was and I am pretty sure the lady held Sam the whole time and was reading him a book when we went to pick him up. Best thing about church (besides the coffee) is the feeling I feel with Fish and that time we get to be with each other in peace and quiet and reflect on how to be better for ourselves and each other and our family.
Valentines Day
14 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment