Halloween started out great....We all got together at Nikki & Aidens house for some Trick OR Treating and some super good enchiladas Auntie Debbie style. We took the kids out and did some killer trick or treating in Nikkis hood and then back to the house for some dinner. After dinner the kids were playing in Aidens room and we heard Bridge start to cry and Aiden saying she was hurt. Well the next 5 minutes was a blur as I realized for the first time my daughter was hurt really bad and the next thing I know Nikki is driving and we are in the car at the ER. Cute Bridge is A LOT like her mama when she decides shes going to get hurt she doesn't mess around. They put her under and called in a Oral Maxillary Facial Plastic Surgeon. All and All Bridge is one "Tuff Bunny" what she calls it :) Then not only does this girl do this but gets horrible stomach flu THE SAME FREAKING NIGHT WHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!! Poor little dear <3 She had a rough week but bounced back and decided she was going to be ok and she went back to school and her normal self. I LOVE this girl so much she is so strong and smart and I love to learn from her everyday. Bridge thank you for being you we are so blessed to have you! As for next Halloween thinking about putting her inside a bubble and she can go as the bubble girl LOL Hahaha But I am sure if she has anything to do with it may have something to do with um.......a princess :)
~Sarah
Valentines Day
14 years ago









1 comment:
Oh wow, poor little lady! I had no idea. I've even waived at her in the window and didn't notice a cut. It must be healing well. I love their Halloween costumes. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment