 |
| Rice Krispie Pumpkin Patch |
I am lucky to be a stay at home mama. On Wednesdays I get to help out my sister and brother in law with two of their kiddos. Cody & Connor. SO Wednesdays are SUPER BUSY DAYS for ALL!
 |
| Mason Jar Pumpkins |
 |
| Mummy soup cans |
SO that is why we call them Wacky Wednesdays. It has become a weekly event to now make some sort of craft on WW :) We have followers on face book now LOL who say they cant wait to see whats coming up on WW. Its fun! Bridge LOVES her cousins very much and I hope they stay Besties Forever! Here are a few pictures of some WW crafts we have done during the holiday season.
~Sarah
 |
| Hand wood Turkeys |
 |
| Thanks door sign |
No comments:
Post a Comment